we are writing eulogies.
Carrie bullets out the things she want(ed) to spend less time doing.
“On the periphery of shallow time with people I wanted to know deeply”
She writes down what she believe(d).
– in feeling how you feel
– however much you need, that’s enough
– a good friend cares more about the well being of the friend than the pleasantness of the friendship
– widening perspective
– in embracing the innocent that allows for bold hope
– in chasing the experiences that deepen real wisdom
– altruism with examined motives
… among other things